Monday 6 October 2014

what it looks like?

First of all before I start getting into details, I would like to say please post this on your accounts of whatever your media, and I would like to welcome the IB students from St Georges to this website.
I hope you find your answers on this subject here and if you have any questions to ask don't hesitate either comment below or ask your teacher to send it to my dad.


Now into the details.


The other day year 8 were on their trip to santa savera (the beach) and on our way back one boy on my bus stopped me and started to ask me some questions. I answered them of course but then I wondered whether anyone else wondered that to so I decided to do this.
So this blob I see it sort of looks 3D but isn't it also has little scribbles in it like a child just scribbled but inside the lines, and the weird thing is these scribbles move.
It doesn't have a certain colour it  is like when I look at something white the blob is white. When I look at some thing red it's red etc.


Just wanted to say I am now 12 and I am in year 8.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brava flo ..you are writing again. Can you mention it is moderated so comments won't show immediately xx xx baci ..Mum

Sarah McTighe said...

Flo you are amazing, I found the link to your site via a post from your mum, you probably don't remember us but I remember you when you were a little girl as your dad taught my children. You all came for tea here before you moved to Italy! Stay positive and strong and you will go a long way in life xx

Unknown said...

Amazing beautiful Flo. I think about you often and wonder how your eyes are. Your blog is as amazing as you are xxx

Janet Munton said...

Hi Flo, I am so pleased your back writing on your blog and keeping us updasted with how you are progressing. You are a very clever girl and I am very proud of you. Keep it up. I am so looking forward to seeing you and Elsie in a few weeks. Love you Big Hug. Nanny xx

Anonymous said...

Brilliant blog Flo!
How did you enjoy feltmaking the other day?
Yours turned out very well by the way. Come and have a look at it now that it has dried.
Miranda