Thursday 9 October 2014

OMG WHAT A DAY!!!!!!

Wow. What a week!
First of all I started rugby at school. I like rugby because  its a fun and legal way of lashing anger out.
I have a lot of anger to lash out so I am hoping to do it on a saturday too.
I got my results back from my violin grade 3 exam. I PASSED!!!!!
I did bad  on my sight reading I'm  OK with this because lots of people find sight reading a hard part of the exam. Next year I'm going to practice a lot more.

I had my first piano lesson this year I'm going to learn all types of styles of music on piano. I'm learning by ear, not reading music.

Whilst I'm writing this I've got an ice pack on my knee because I was taking a stupid short cut to get to a takeaway pizza place (al taglio) and I didn't see a long dumb wire and I think you can guess. I tripped over it! Oops! But my Dad and his companion (Dan) followed and said they wouldn't of seen it too.

I have a few questions for my beautiful readers :
1: What do you think of this blog?
2: How can I improve it?
3: IB studnts ask any questions you want to be answered?

EXTRA UPDATES: I am going to the hospital on the 12th of November to check I am any worse we are going to take photos of the tests if we are allowed and we will post them.
We are going to also check my sister Elsie to see whether she has got it too.
Good luck doctors!! (She kicks)

Thanks and bye!!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Florence, I am an IB student. I wanted to know how you feel at school when you interact with new people. Do people usually accept your condition or do they think otherwise?

Unknown said...

Thank you for the question i will write my answer on the blog so others can see . Florence