Sunday 19 October 2014

Instruments

Hi Florence! I think your blog is fantastic! :) How are you finding year 8? I was just wondering is it difficult to play the violin with your eyesight problem? Congratulations on your passed exam by the way! Giovanna James yr 12.

I got another comment, but this was on my Google+ account.
this was from a year 12 student who I know reasonably well.

It is very hard to play the violin with my disability but we found ways to learn. I can remember the song that I'm supposed to play, and I play it experimenting which one sounds right or wrong. with the violin though if you put your finger in the wrong place you make the tune sound totally different this a struggle we are trying to over come.
I learn the piano by ear so I don't read music.
I sing in choir but if I know the song I don't need words to read and sing along to.

Me and my mum are going totake pictures of my daily life photoshop those pictures to make them look like what I see to help you guys understand more about my condition.

1 comment:

Debs said...

well done Florence , keep it up xx mum