Sunday 31 March 2013

what to do if you get this problem?

TELL YOUR PARENTS. 
They will probably take you to the optician,  if not  beg them force them.

 Once you have been to the optician then the doctor and you have to go to school order a kindle and tell your teachers about it.

 When your reading a book with your class find out what the book is before you have started reading it and get it on your kindle. 

 Also do you know that when you lose a sense another one improves. This has happened to me. The sense that has improved for me is my hearing. My ear is so good that if I knew a song and it was stuck in my head I would go and sit down at the piano and fiddle around and after 20 minutes I would know the song with out looking and off by heart.

 So you should experiment with your senses ad see which one is the best and use it.

2 comments:

Janet Munton said...

I never knew that Florence....see even I am learning through you and starting to understand. Nanny X

Anonymous said...


You're really brave to go through all this! Hope you get better soon.
Izz :D