Saturday 30 March 2013

How do I cope?

I cope by looking at the side so if I was looking at someone I wouldn't look at them I would look just above their shoulder. Some people say to me, "WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING AT!" and they turn to see what it is. When I read I look above the lines. I have a kindle which helps me a lot. ALL the teachers in the Junior school know that I have this problem, this helps too. My friends don't seem to bother that I'm different because I'm not. my friends make sure everything is big enough and my teachers enlarge everything that I have to do; if they don't enlarge my homework, I don't do it. Please add comments like ask me questions about my eyes,tell me what would make this blog better, what you think I should do, but keep in mind that I'm only ten.

8 comments:

Janet Munton said...

My dear Special grand daughter Florence, I am so impressed with what you have done here, to have written how you feel and what is going on at being just 10 years old is truly remarkable. You are so brave and courageous. Well done I am so proud of you!!! Love you Nanny. XXX

Janet Munton said...

My dear Special grand daughter, how clever you are to write this, to explain in detail of how you feel at the age of 10 is truly incredible. How brave you are.. I feel very proud of you. Love you Nanny XX

Alex Mackenzie said...

What a brilliant way to teach others about your very unusual problem- and it must help you cope with it too.

Anonymous said...

Flo! You are so brave and I am a very proud dad!

SophiaWarrack said...

Hey! Sophia here again and no Im not trying to kill your comment boxed :D (maybe).
Just saying that I hope I never said ''WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING AT?!'' ok?OK?
Okay (;

See you at school xxxx, or oooo. [;

Anonymous said...

I am so amazed of how you are brave and how you face this problem hope your doing well.


Sincerely Lorenzo




Unknown said...

Hi Flo!

I'm very sorry for your eyes. I bet if u dd not have this problem, your life would be much easier. Hope you cope and get better!

Regards from: Yazan

Selina Nwafor said...

Florence, I am really interested in what you see and it's great that you're educating others. Sometimes people judge others if they look, behave or speak differently. Your blog lets others step into your shoes. It helps them understand that we are all unique. You are so grown up sharing this way and it's sounds like you have fab friends who support you too. I'm going to share your blog with my year 6 class.