Sunday 23 March 2014

My time in year 7

I AM OFFICIALLY IN YEAR 7. I know I haven't written for absolutely ages because we haven't really had any news on my eyes but I am going to talk about life with my condition in middle school. I may have lost loads of my readers but now I promise I will try my hardest to write every Saturday or Sunday, but keep in mind in middle school you get lots of homework.

At school they give me enlarged pieces of work and if I can't read something  I just tell the teacher. I'm sure I've told you that I love music singing playing violin and piano. well now my music experience is getting exciting I've just been to Vienna on a music tour for the choir, in piano I am doing jazz exams and I'm doing 3rd violin exam grade 3 which is the trickiest of them all.


Please share this on your social networks and spread the word that its running again write comments ask questions about school and my disability.
Thanks for your time!
:)

4 comments:

sallie said...

Hi Florence, wow, amazing to hear about your music! playing jazz piano is extremely cool and you must be pretty talented to be able to do that. how do you think your disability affects playing music? what a good idea to write a blog, tell your mum I'm very impressed. love Sallie x

Emily Talbot said...

This is great, Flo. Keep going! Em

Anonymous said...

2nd message I am writing on this blog and it goes away all the time! Well done Flo...if it works , I will write more later. Thanks for your help is week.

Anonymous said...

it has worked isabelle , if anyody is struggling to leave comments remember to choose the identity correctly so if you dont have a google account you can use Anonymous but please tell us who you are .
Thanks for all your lovely comments of support . Florences Mum