Sunday 8 May 2016

BIG STUFF

So, some of you may not know that I was born in Leicester.I lived there for 4 years then moved here to Rome in Italy. And now, Leicester have an amazing story. It all started with a football team that never did very well but always had loyal supporters behind them. Until Claudio Ranieri became manager. We started winning games and getting some attention. Earlier this week on Monday night Chelsea played Spurs. They drew which meant that Leicester win the premier league. I was in bed because school was the next day and at around eleven my dad comes into my room screaming WE WON WE WON.  Me,my mum and my dad all sat around the TV watching leicester party. It was incredible.
On Tuesday morning I went into school with 2 Leicester city tops in my hand and a hat saying LCFC. Everyone congratulated me everyone was talking about my home town. I went into the lunch room and saw a sign sayin LEICESTER CITY FC CHAMPIONS it was incredible. I will always remember this one boy in my class  turning round to me after our teacher told everyone I was born in Leicester and he said YOUR FROM LEICESTER  I answered laughing yes.
It was an incredible moment.
Then last night we had a party for Leicester it was great loads of people came over and watched Leicester lift up the trophy  everyone brought something to do with Leicester I had a great time. 

This week everyone has been so nice to me and we'll I have just been so happy and I am honestly EXHAUSTED from this weeks HUGE party.

In other news on the 16th of May I am going on another school trip for 5 days in The Alps, we are going on a train then a bus. We are all going mountain biking, white water rafting  and we are also going to a water park. We will be returning on the 20th and then on the 21st my family and I will be going to Leicester for three days for a very important wedding. And we will come back to Rome on Monday the 23rd. After that we will only have 4 weeks and 2 days of school until the summer holidays. YAY.
I will try to take photos of this week for you. 

As usual comment any questions you have  that I can answer in next weeks blog.

OH and I almost forgot I know it's very late but, it's my 3rd blog anniversary. And it's all thanks to you all you loyal readers.
Thank you so much.

Remember to comment!!

From Flo
xoxoxo 

No comments: