Saturday 2 January 2016

Christmas and 2016

Hello,
For Christmas I got many things I got a tv ,so I can plug in my laptop and have a big screen, I got 3 records 2 Beatles ones and 1 beach boys one. I got 2 cds 1 by the coral a band I just started to like today infact and Adele's new cd. I have been listening to a lot of Beatles recently  playing their songs on my guitar I learnt how to play the lead guitar in I feel fine, Day Tripper and Ticket to ride I have constantly been practicing and I have also been playing their songs on the piano and I am reading The Beatles Tune In (I think that's what it's called) which is about their lives how they met and how they got famous.
I got lots of other stuff for Christmas but I won't bore you with all of it.
For my new years resolutions I have decided mine are going to be pass my Italian GCSE and concentrate on my music, which is hard because I play 4 instruments and I sing. I was thinking the other day how people say if I had your problem I'd go mad and a thought popped in my head that the only thing that keeps me sane is playing and listening to music. I always listen to it on my phone when i am out ion my record player in my room. but I don't usually listen to modern stuff I listen to very few modern pop musicians I listen to very old stuff.

anyway have a great year to all my loyal readers please comment questions , share my blog to your friends and family members and follow the blog

luv ya :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

sounds like you had a great christmas!!