Wednesday 11 November 2015

The inspirational people in my life at the moment

At the moment I am finding a lot of inspirational people.
So I thought I might tell you about these people.
My Great Aunt just conqured cancer I am so proud of her and she was really posotive when we went to see her during the summer holidays. She has inspired me to stay optomistic and strong no matter what happens.

At the moment I have been  listening to a lot of Beatles, I have also been reading  a book about their lives before they became famous and it's made me beleive I can do anything with my life as long as i want it enough.
I found some inspirational quotes from their songs, here you go.
Take these broken wings and learn to fly - blackbird
Life is what happens when you're busy making other plans - beautiful boy John Lennon
Life is very short and there's no time for fussing and fighting my friend - we can work it out
And many more.

Please comment ask me any questions and share this blog with your friends and family.
Thank you for reading see you next time bye!!!

No comments: