Friday 4 April 2014

My little helpers

At school and at home I have little helpers.
At home I have my sister she helps me with little thing like reading magazines and articles. Like many young children she just wants to play but I know that she is always there for me. She doesn't have a normal childhood most of the time she's with me, but every second of every day she loves me and I love her too.
We do fight some times though which is okay I expect ALL siblings to fight.
I love you Elsie.


At school I've got lots of little helpers. I know everyone knows about my condition and if I ask someone what something says they'll tell me.

I would just like to shout out some thank yous to some special people.
  1. Liz for emailing fight for sight
  2. fight for sight for advertising my blog
  3. My sister (Elsie)
  4. and all of you for viewing
NOW as some of you may not know the charity fight for sight have stated telling people to view they have posted my blog on ALL their social networks and posting it in their news letter.

Oh and I forgot to say this blog has been going on for A YEAR!!!!!!!!

:) no bigger

2 comments:

Mummy said...

Ahhh florence you made me cry . I am very proud of you both . Love you xxxx Mummy

Mummy said...

Ahhh florence you made me cry . I am very proud of you both . Love you xxxx Mummy

Readers please remember if you want to make a comment you click on name/url and write your name in , YOU DO NOT NEED AN ACCOUNT just drop down to the little bullet points .